Friday, July 29, 2011

WC in the making

Zweed is getting married in January 2012, barely a month after Cosa Nostra. According to him, they haven't started with their preps yet. With roughly 5 months to go, I thought that I can offer a helping hand, as I am also preparing for Cosa Nostra. (Okay, I admit it, I am thinking of being a coordinator myself, and cuz is my guinea pig ;) ).

Momentarily setting my preps aside, I have been busy browsing for pegs for my cousin Zweed's wedding. I guess it's like an ice-breaker to see a different palette that I made some boards just to keep me sane at work, since, don't have much to do [yet]. I don't really have any idea on what they want, or what they have in mind, if they have a theme or what. Cuz only told me about the colors, which are still not yet final. So, I just looked for pegs that I can use for their color inspiration board. Did all this with MS PowerPoint. Enjoy :)




All images where taken from good ol' Mr Google's images.

c",)

1 comment:

  1. tnx couz,.this pictures had given us some ideas for our wedding ,..

    my long sleeves and suspenders is already set for Cosa Nostra :D

    ReplyDelete