Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainy Friday

It has been raining for almost a week now. Today, the feel in the office is relatively lax, maybe because of the weather. I came in shorts and flipflop, which is actually the first time I ever did such a thing to work. Since I was able to submit my script conversion yesterday, and nothing on my desk this morning, I spent the whole day putting things on our wedsite.

It's now ten minutes before weekend officially starts. So far, I'm nearly done with the Operation Capos page on the wedsite. I dont have any ideas yet on what I should do next after I'm done with that page, since we haven't given out the WYBs yet to our entourage, nor haven't started with our DIYs yet. And since this is a Guin operation, maybe I'll have to keep the site with a password; the police might hear the buzz - and we don't want that.

But I would have to say that mywedding.com is a lot easier to use vs weddingannouncer.com, not to mention, mywedding has a lot of cool designs and space where you can personalise the page. Kudos to mywedding.com team! They reply fast too. I sent them an email yesterday, and got a reply from their technical expert this morning. Good job!

Four minutes now, and have to prep for home. Still raining outside, so better go early today. Enjoy the cold, wet weather every one. Grab some chips or warm soup and lots of DVDs. ☺ Stay safe.

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment