Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Operation: Dress Up the Bride | Initial Sketches

It's been a while since I last posted about any update on our preps. I know, I have about a bunch of things still waiting to be told, and a whole lot to share. With that, I am sooo sorry. Promise, will make it up to you soon.

I just can't help but share this to you guys. We finally someone who will dress us up on Cosa Nostra Day; and yesterday, Rei sent me his sketches for my dress. I am just so happy that he got it all right. We are still thinking of another option, just in case I lose some of the extra pounds.

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Rei RaƱa creations for Cosa Nostra.


Thanks, Rei.

c",)

2 comments:

  1. thanks din mars can't wait to see you in that gown - Rei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looks great. I'm excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete