Monday, February 21, 2011

Usapang Bride: EB with GT Brides

As usual, it has been another busy weekend for us. At dahil hindi masyadong busy sa office, namantala lang para makapagsulat ng mga keme para sa blog at para sa kung saan saan lang. At dahil jan, mega-research na rin ako ng kung anu-ano pang kaylangan namin. Pero, what made this weekend fun, aside from the gimik we had last Friday, was the EB our GT sisses were sooo looking forward too last week pa.


Dahil nga hindi ako pwede sa W@W, I tried looking for a community/slash support group for brides. I learned about GirlTalk from one of my clients (hello Danica...). Well, I have known FemaleNetwork since last year pa, and as far as I can remember, I already made account na. I just cant remember kung anech ang username. Anyway, I joined the community about a month ago, and now, Junior GirkTalker na ko :) Yan ay isang patunay na madaldal talaga ko. :p

After a month of posting to GT, I met new friends who are on the same boat as I am now... all prepping up for their big days this year. Finally, somewhere I can share my ups and downs as we go through Cosa Nostra, where I can share ideas, ask questions, and simply make chika to sisses. It helps a lot, ang daming suggestions, experience and ideas. These may not be from the experts, pero first hand experience from people na pareho ko... brides-to-be. So malamang alamang, nagkakaintindihan kami. Ika nga, birds of the same feather... kembot together *choz*


Last Saturday, dahil may bridal fair sa Megamall, we thought of having an EB, para naman magkaron ng mukha ang mga username na mahilig mag-ingay, at gumawa ng malamang eh ang pinakamahabang thread sa history ng GT.Tantararan-taran... presenting the beauties of GT!

from left: kaice, me aka mafiapenguins in GT, tin-tin aka chrislovestintin, rio aka princessrio, babs aka babsbridda, candy aka kendicute, shasha aka xadie28



Aliw pa ang EB na yun, kasi we had free consultation with probably the official couturier na ng GT, Ms Ven Ocampo. She's really, and straight forward. I had a chance to have my gown quoted, and grabe, naloka ata si Ms Ven sa simple kong gown. She gave me a really nice quotation, kaya na we will go to the next level na. Update tayo jan, of course. Kaya naman grateful ako sa GT, because Ms Ven is GT find. ☺

See you girls on our next EB!

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment