Friday, February 18, 2011

Bridal Fair Chronicles : The Ultimate Wedding Fair 2011 Megatrade Hall

This blog is sooo long overdue. This should have been posted weeks ago, but I think was "frantically" busy (i guess for the lack of a better way to describe) that week, plus our Puerto Princesa holiday we had the week after. 

Anyhoo, just wanted to share what happened when I went to the fair.
I was minus the other Guin (the other Guin had a date with his boss on a Saturday) when I went there. Since I was on my own, I just got all the leaflets I can get from the suppliers. I was also looking for a potential venue since we haven't found one yet (well, didn't find any though, because the venues there are either caterers too or have in-house caterers. Since we've already got Hizon's, no venues for us here.

So I walked around and found some potential emcees and HMUAs. I was able to talk to a couple of HMUAs. I was able to have a chat with Carol Hoese and told her about my theme, and a free trial make-up from Lito of Joel Miguel's Team. I was kinda iffy about getting a trial make-up (because my eyes were puffy), but I had it anyway. Lito was very nice and sooo "gay!" But what I like about him... he was able to give me that fresh look.

That's not Lito... that's Amor <3
simple traditional day make-up by Lito

When I asked them how long the make-up would last. they said for about 5 hours. It felt very light, and natural. The best thing I like about it: I had them on at 2pm and Kiko was still able to see it when we met at 10pm. That is what I call long lasting. It was as is when Kiko saw it, and all I had to was pat some pressed powder on my nose while I was having my foot spa. I like it, and I'm putting him on my "potentials" list.

A week after, I got a call from Carol. She said she raffled off one free make-up service for the bride on the wedding day, and I won. I told her I'm looking for someone who can do my make-up for our pre-nup, and she gladly said it's okay. I'll just have to pay for my hair-do. Hmmm... not a bad deal, I guess. It's gonna be like my trial make-up, but more, plus I don't have to worry about my HMU on our pre-nup.

We'll attend another bridal tomorrow at Megamall, and there are more HMUAs and other suppliers. I hope we can find our florist, gown, and HMUA there. Or, I think I should get another free trial make-up? :p

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment