Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let them bloom...

It's been a light day in the office, that it bought me some time to look for some pegs for the bouquets and other flower whatchamacallits for the entourage. I had some idea of these bouquets would look like, even before we booked the florist. It seems that there are only a few people around the globe (well, that's what our good ol' friend Google is showing me) who had made something like what I have in mind. I guess I'll just have to put them together, since I can't all these in one bouquet.

[Disclaimer: pictures may be in different colors, just got them for the arrangement :) ]

Our pegs for the Bridal Bouquet: I'm thinking of sunflower-calla lily combination (like the one at the top left), but with some feathers like the one below it. The ribbon would be black with some details. Another alternative for the arrangement so bouquet wont be too big is the vertical sunflower bouquet, where we will just need to add the calla lily.



Here are some pegs for the MOH/MOB bouquets: Same colors as the peonies in the upper middle and, but since we will be using gerbera and roses, am thinking of arrangement being similar to the pinks or the white and yellow gerbera and roses next to it for the MOBs, them something funky for MOH. Am still aiming for a thin handles, similar to the peonies with some feathers'. 


Here are my pegs for the bride's maids' bouquets: Something simple for the ladies, but keeping them into the theme. Maybe, the arrangement could be something like then blues or the orange and yellow gerberas with feathers or greens sticking out. We can also go for roses/gerbera combination, as long as the handle wont be too thick. Same colors as the peonies. I am still torn between wrist corsages and bouquets for the secondary sponsors, but these will be the same pegs.


For the boutonnieres, am thinking of gerberas for the male ento and the roses for the padrinos, both in with feather and black ribbons

 
And if ever they will wear wrist corsages, these are the possible designs we can look at. I have also included the flower ball, just in case we go to that option. 


No comments:

Post a Comment