Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bridal Fair Galore | January

With the reservation schedule fast approaching, we thought we should also start hunting for suppliers now. Once we get the date nailed, that's it... everything should follow. Since that's the case, I'm now keeping track of bridal fairs and events where we can find resources, get discounts and lots of freebies. I wouldn't mind winning in raffles too; who knows, we might just get something really, really nice. *wink wink*

This month, according to my best friend Google, and to my inbox, here are what's happening in Megatrade, SMX and other venues for couples-to-be:

January 15 - 16
This was their poster last year...
Getting Married Bridal Fair 2011, SMX Function Room 1, 10AM - 8PM
Highlights: (according to their website)
  • 0% interest on any onsite booking with participating exhibitors; exclusive discounts when you use Allied Bank credit card when booking (which I dont have)
  • Jason Magbanua, Threelogy and Bob Nicolas are gonna be there
  • Josiah's Catering Grand Foodtasting
  • Aside from Josiah's, VS&F, Bizu, Juan Carlo, Centertable, K by Cunanan, Tamayo's and Albergus will be there too
  • 3rd Avenue mini-concert
How to: Free Admission, just register online (I did this. Am not sure though if I got it right, no email confirmation from them. It did tell me that I was able to register successfully... weird) 

January 16
Hizon's Grand Food Tasting, 1Esplanade, 11AM - 4PM
Highlights: free food tasting, inquiry and quotation request, freebies and discounts for onsite booking from Hizon's, 1Esplanade, and other suppliers joining the event.
How to: Register online to reserve seats. Limited seats available. First come, first serve.

VS & Foodtasting Event, Grand Terrace, QC, 11AM - 2PM
Highlights: free food tasting, inquiry and quotation request, perhaps discounts (haven't attended any of their events yet)
How to: Contact VS&F (I just got an invite from Merlyn, one of their AE's. You can contact her at 09178516633) or visit their website vsfcatering.com

January 22 - 23
Weddings and Beyond, PICC Forum
Highlights: Well, this is tricky. I just thought they will have the same good things as they had in their last event: discounts, free mag, freebies, fashion show, raffle, and get a chance to be on the front cover of their next ish.They will also run this sure-win raffle thingy, where you can win:
  1. Two (2) major instant prizes to be given away:
    1. A pair of Wedding Rings
    2. A Honeymoon package (plane tickets not included)
  2. Other Instant prizes includes:
    1. Wedding Cakes
    2. My Digital Painting
    3. Hotel Gift Certificates,
    4. And lot more...
How to: Register online

January 23

Hizon's Grand Food Tasting, The Pergola, 11AM - 5PM
Highlights: free food tasting, inquiry and quotation request, freebies and discounts for onsite booking from Hizon's, The Pergola, and other suppliers joining the event.
How to: Register online to reserve seats. Limited seats available. First come, first serve.

January 29 - 30
The 11th Ultimate Wedding and Debut Fair, Megatrade Hall 3, Megamall
Highlights: As usual, freebies and discounts, more and more suppliers.Will visit their site again, in case they have something new
How to: I think something's wrong with their site, or maybe they are still updating it. Registration not working, I guess it's better to just visit their site http://islandexhibit.com/index.php

I'm not even sure if I can go to all these fairs, but I'll have them posted on my calendar, just in case my schedule permits it. As usual, rushing home now... still need to run to Rex to pick Di's law books and my lipstick from Hypermarket. See you later!

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment