Monday, August 15, 2011

4 Months to go

It's been a while since I last posted something here. We've have just finished our gallery project photoshoot with our dear friend cum photographer Vino last weekend. That kept us really busy for past week and a half (especially the other Guin), "macheing" Greek stuff for the shoot - from Athena's aegis to her spear, to Ares' helmet and Hermes' wings. Well, I'm not complaining, in fact, we enjoyed it. I just realised yesterday, we only have roughly around 16 weekends to do everything, which include 2 out-of-towns, DIY, shoots, meetings, plus parties and celebrations we are invited to go to.

Our Greek Myth Gallery PhotoShoot Day 2: From L to R: Allan Brata aka Achilles, HMUA Alex Medina aka Modelya, Stylist Rei RaƱa aka Engkandyosa, PD Francis Bagunu aka The Male Guin, PM Miah aka The Female Guin, HMUA Eunice Yu-Ampil aka Mulan, Kath Angeles aka Artemis, HMUA Bing Jayari aka Buffet Queen; sitting from L to R: Ryan Francisco aka Hermes, Photog Mark Paralejas aka Ang Sugo, Photog Marvin Oriarte aka Ang May Pakana ng Lahat, Lervin Leyson aka Apollo
Well, I guess all we can do is keep track of our weekends, and really take note of our schedule. I can now feel the crunch time coming, with all the DIYs I have in mind, and tight schedule we will have in the next three months. I also see us a lot of meetings on my planner in the coming weeks, and maybe a few more trips to Divi, then a lot of trips to wherever we need to go to meet the Dons. I just wish I can still sneak in my posts (iPad should really do something about their Safari and blogspot... hmph!)

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment