Monday, April 25, 2011

Usapang Bride: GT Grand EB at BK Part 2

I'm glad that the ladies of GT enjoyed the first installment of our post about our EB... at dahil hindi sapat ang time when I posted those, here's another round of photos for your enjoyment :)

Huli man daw at magaling, el presidente pa rin: Iba na talaga pag artista, diba sis Ruthie?


Now here come the couples' games. I'm so sorry for the blurry images. Masyadong mabilis ang mga pangyayari...

Piso Game: Objective is to guide the peso coin from the neck to exit to the end of either leg of the boy's pants.

Lipstick Game: Girls will put lipstick on their partner's lips - blindfolded - within a certain time limit (I think around 1 minute). The lips with the most accurate lip color wins. 
 
I am sooo used to applying lipstick without a mirror... how much more if I can feel where I should go :)


Now here's the kilig part of the party. Everyone needs to show their most "romantic, passionate" kiss. I didn't put all kissing scenes (mahirap nang ma-bann, unless you'd like me to post them - these are all on my facebook anyway) :) Sis Ida and JP gave everyone that "yihee" moment:

 

 And of course, before we end the party, we really needed to get these pictures taken (we're such camera whores!)

Of course, the GTalkers: (girls, you need to help me here. I can remember some of your call names, but not your real names... just comment below so I can edit this ASAP) First line: L to R: Xadie28 aka sasha, chrislovetin aka tin, el presidente iamruthie aka ruthie, babsbrida, ima_821 aka ida, princessrio aka rio. Second line L to R: glitz22 aka gitz, blueflame aka di anne, rjhay aka rayanne, kaice aka kaice, kendicute aka candy, carmichael18 aka karmi, nihrs11 aka nihra, starlitgrove aka tala, and moi

And our soon-to-be better halves: (now here, you really need to help me out...) L to R: Dennis ni Tala, Doc Chris ni Tin, Jed ni Glitz, Dennis ni Babs, Karl ni Di Anne, JP ni Ida, Kiko ni moi, Jhe ni Ruthie, Kembot ni Candy, Daniel ni Rjhay

And our group pic...

Syempre, el presidente cuts the cake, kasama si Karmi, nang masimulan na ang chikahan hanggang magsara ang Burger King. Hanggang sa labas ng GT, we needed to be warned, and locked out, to call it a night :)

We went home late alright... and that was the longest "birthday party" I've ever been to. And I swear, I went to a bridal shower/EB, and did not go anywhere to shop, but we went home with some bags full of goodies, thanks to our sisses who sponsored the prices.

Gift packs from Lamoiyan

Human Nature Organic Hair Care from 4G

V & M Soap from 4G

This was included in the Lamoiyan gift bags, but I just needed to take a solo picture of my favorite cooling powder :)

Love these Nestle teaspoons... My sister would keep this for Ice Cream Days!

One thing Kiko would really love: a watermelon lip balm!

Again, just like what I said on my last post, GT has been more than just an e-group, but a family and a crazy bunch of girlfriends with Carpal Tunnel Symdrome :p Bridezilla or not, we are just right here, beside one another, wherever we are, and we're ready to support, love, cheer, cry, and be happy for one another :)

c",)

1 comment:

  1. ikaw na! ikaw na ang ms. congeniality! hahaha.. taas kamay ako sa yo!

    ReplyDelete